[vc_row hcode_row_style=”image” hcode_row_image_type=”parallax” hcode_parallax_image_type=”parallax8″ padding_setting=”1″ desktop_padding=”no-padding” class=”dark-background” hcode_row_bg_image=”17540″][vc_column padding_setting=”1″ desktop_padding=”padding-six” pull_right=”1″ width=”7/12″ hcode_column_bg_color=”#09357a”][hcode_content_block hcode_block_premade_style=”block-16″ hcode_block_preview_image=”block-16″ hcode_block_title=”ILS Engineering”]
L2 Defense employs highly experienced logisticians and analysts with a strong grasp of U.S. Department of Defense acquisition logistics processes for equipment systems. They are intimately familiar with the DoD logistics terminology, software tools and specifications often used in the conduct of DoD logistics programs and projects.
Over the past 30 years, our personnel have supported the life-cycle planning and analysis processes for dozens of DoD equipment systems. These logistics projects have ranged in duration from a few weeks to four years of fully dedicated support.
[/hcode_content_block][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_setting=”1″ desktop_padding=”padding-four-top”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]At L2 Defense, we have been able to leverage this distinctive experience and skill set to provide customized support for both DoD and non-DoD clients. Living the rigorous DoD logistics processes for decades has prepared us well for all potential clients.
We offer a specific set of ILS capabilities to our clients under the banner of “ILS Engineering,” including all of the logistics analysis and planning effort required to ensure that an equipment system is usable by the intended operator, maintainable, reliable, supportable and safe.
In many cases, these efforts are required from DoD Program Offices to pass milestone decisions, and required from Defense Contractors as contract deliverables for Engineering Development and Production contracts.
Through our ILS Engineering Division, we offer the following capabilities:
- Government solicitation response support *
- Design influence for reliability, maintainability and operator usability
- Logistics management information and logistics support analyses
- Provisioning, cataloging and overall supply support
- Maintenance planning
- Technical manual preparation
- Business case analyses and supportability assessments
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) analyses
- Manpower & Personnel Integration (MANPRINT) analyses
- Warranty analyses
- ILS strategies and performance-based logistics planning
- Configuration management (systems engineering and design)
- Human Systems Interface (HSI)
- Environmental management plans and safety assessments
* L2 Defense provides its ILS expertise to support companies in the bidding process for government contracts that contain significant ILS requirements, scope and deliverables.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]